Shipping and Returns
How much does shipping cost?
We ship all over North America. Below is a chart to indicate shipping rates.
* Shipping rates based on standard shipping
* Standard shipping rates do not apply for remote locations in Canada. Couriers consider remote locations - towns far from the couriers hub or towns infrequently served by courier. If your location serves as a remote location a shipping quote will be provided for you.
How long will it take for my shipment to arrive?
Once packed, shipments to Ontario and Quebec take 1-2 days. All other locations can take up to 5 days. We cannot guarantee this timeline during the high season (September 1 – December 31).
What shipping company do you use to deliver our order?
We use a variety of couriers, depending on which one can get it to you the fastest. The companies we use are Canpar, UPS, FedEx, Purolator and Suretrack.
Can I use my own shipping account?
If you have your own customer number for a specific shipping company please include that information during the checkout process under shipping methods. Please note that if you use your own courier, you are responsible for the goods once they have left our warehouse.
Does someone need to be there to accept the package?
At checkout you can choose no signature required. By choosing no signature required at checkout you agree to the following. Creative Bag and the courier accepts no liability for claims due to loss or damage that may result from leaving the package as requested.
Am I able to pick up my order?
Pick up is only available at our Toronto location - 1100 Lodestar Rd Toronto, Ontario M3J 2Z4. Pick up is not available at our Mississauga or Pickering locations. If you would like to pick up your online order at checkout just choose Pick Up under shipping method.
What is your return policy?
We do our best to sell top quality products. However, if you receive a defective product, please notify our customer service department immediately.
All damage claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods. No returns accepted without prior authorization. If the customer has used third party billing, goods damaged in shipping will require the customer to make a claim with their shipping company directly as goods are shipped FOB our dock.
- All special order, seasonal and wedding items are final sale.
- A 10% re-stocking fee applies to all orders that are returned on the customers behalf, and are valid items for return.
- Due to ministry regulations, FDA (Food and Drug Administration) products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns or exchanges of valid products must be made within 30 days of invoice date, with receipt. All returns will be refunded to the same method of payment on receipt.
- Returns for online orders can take up to 5 business days to show up on your credit card.