I am an old customer, what credentials do I use to log into your new site?
If you had an account on our old site then you should have received an email informing you to create a new password. If you did not received this email just visit here to reset your password. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
I am a new customer, how do I sign up?
New accounts can be created here.
Shipping, Returns & Payment
How much does shipping cost?
We ship all over North America. Below is a chart to indicate shipping rates.
* Shipping rates based on standard shipping
How long will it take for my shipment to arrive?
Orders are packed and shipped Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. Most stock orders in Ontario are shipped within 1- 2 business days from the order date. All other locations can take up to 5 days. Online Orders placed on weekends and select holidays are processed on the next business day. We cannot guarantee this timeline during the high season (September 1 – December 31).
What shipping company do you use to deliver our order?
We use a variety of couriers, depending on which one can get it to you the fastest. The companies we use are Canpar, UPS, FedEx, Purolator and Suretrack.
Am I able to pick up my order?
Pick up is only available at our Toronto location - 1100 Lodestar Rd Toronto, Ontario M3J 2Z4. Pick up is not available at our Mississauga or Pickering locations.
- Please take note, you may only PICK UP at the TORONTO LOCATION. Orders are picked and packed during WAREHOUSE HOURS Monday- Friday 9AM-4PM. Pick up orders placed on the weekends/selected holidays and off business hours are processed on the next business day. You may also designate someone else to pick up your order.Please include the designated person’s name in the “SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS” The designated person will be asked for Government- Issued ID upon pick up.
- You will receive an "Order Confirmation" email upon placing your order and then a "Ready for Pick Up" email/or a call from a warehouse representative once your Order is ready. Please note, if item(s) are not in stock you will be notified during this time. Kindly allow 2-4 hours for processing and packing.
- Bring your order number and a government-issued photo ID to The Creative Bag Toronto to pick up your order.
What is your return policy?
We do our best to sell top quality products. However, if you receive a defective product, please notify our customer service department immediately.
All damage claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods. No returns accepted without prior authorization. If the customer has used third party billing, goods damaged in shipping will require the customer to make a claim with their shipping company directly as goods are shipped FOB our dock.
- All special order, seasonal and wedding items are final sale.
- A 10% re-stocking fee applies to all orders that are returned on the customers behalf, and are valid items for return. Product exchanges are not subject to a restocking fee if the exchange is of equal or greater value.
- Due to ministry regulations, FDA (Food and Drug Administration) products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns or exchanges of valid products must be made within 30 days of invoice date, with receipt. All returns will be refunded to the same method of payment on receipt.
- Returns for online orders can take up to 5 business days to show up on your credit card.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Our apologizes, but at the moment we cannot accept Paypal. However, we will be accepting in the near future.
When do you charge my card?
When you place your order we pre-authorize your credit card for the amount of your order. This means that we are holding this balance on your credit card for 7 days, however we have not yet taken the money. Once your product has shipped we will charge your credit card for the products shipped. Back ordered products will not be charged on your credit card until those are shipped. For security reasons you may receive a call from a member of our team for your credit card details in order to charge for the back ordered items if the 7 days have been exceeded.
What does FDA approved mean?
FDA stands for the Food and Drug Administration. That means that these items have been deemed food safe for direct contact with food by the United States government.
Why are certain items pickup only?
Certain items such as glassware and tin are pick up only. These items are fragile and are pick up only to ensure their integrity. They can be ordered online and be picked up at our Toronto location - 1100 Lodestar Rd Toronto, Ontario M3J 2Z4.
If I call in will you put items on hold for me?
Yes, if you call our customer service number we can put items on hold for you if a credit card number is provided. These items will be on hold for 24 hours. If no credit card is provided items cannot be put on hold.
What if I would like to custom print a small quantity of paper bags or boxes?
For small quantity printing please read this information sheet.
How do special order items work?
All special order items have a lead time specified on the page when you placed your order. All orders containing stock and special order items will be shipped complete once special order items are ready or should you wish to ship all stock items before special order items are available, there will be a second delivery charge. Special order items are non refundable.
Donations & Samples
I have a non profit organization/charity can you donate product?
Due to a high volume of requests we cannot donate products, however we do provide discounts to registered charities for charitable events. In order to be considered for this donation please download this form, fill it out and email it to email@example.com along with a letter about your charity event on company letterhead. Providing this discount is up to the discretion of Creative Bag employees. Please note that each charity can fill out this form a maximum of 2 times per year to be considered for the discount. Upon approval of this form, we will provide end column pricing on our core products only (ex: bags. boxes, ribbon, tissue and gift wrap) regardless of the quantity being purchased. Discounts will not be applied to seasonal, wedding or sale/clearance items. Discounts are not applicable to previously placed orders. Discounts cannot be applied to special order items. How do I order a sample of one of your products?
How do I order a sample of one of your products?
We understand the importance of seeing the item in person before proceeding with your order. In order to move forward with sending you samples we will need you provide us with your billing information to process the request. This will include the cost of each sample required plus shipping.
If you would like to go ahead please call us at 1.800.263.1418 so we can process this sample request for you.
As well, if you are located in the GTA please feel free to drop into one of our 3 locations: Toronto, Pickering or Mississauga to check out the product in person.