Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification.Orders are billed at the prices in effect on date of invoicing.
- No minimum amount required per order.
Colour swatches indicated throughout Creativebag.com may vary slightly from actual product.
- All goods shipped to our customers are subject to shipping charges. This includes backorders on out of stock products.
All goods are priced FOB our warehouse (Toronto, Ontario M3J 2Z4).
- Our products are shipped with Canpar, UPS, Suretrack and/or Purolator.
- In stock items will usually be shipped same day if the order is placed before noon. This is not applicable during high season (September 1 – December 31).
- Delivery time is approximately 1-3 days for Ontario/Quebec and may vary for other provinces/states.
- For third party billing, please include the freight company and account number in the shipping instructions upon checkout.In this case, the customer is responsible for goods being shipped from our warehouse.
- Standard shipping rates do not apply for remote locations in Canada. Couriers consider remote locations - towns far from the couriers hub or towns infrequently served by courier. If your location serves as a remote location a shipping quote will be provided for you.
- By choosing no signature required at checkout you agree to the following. Creative Bag and the courier accepts no liability for claims due to loss or damage that may result from leaving the package as requested.
- All orders being shipped to a U.S. address will be subject to brokerage fees and/or duties.
- These fees are the recipients responsibility and must be paid in full to the delivery company upon receipt of goods.
- All US customers will be contacted with their shipping charge.
Price Disclaimer on all products purchased from our U.S. suppliers
Due to the decrease in the Canadian Dollar, all items that are purchased from our U.S. suppliers and are marked with suppliers pricing are not applicable. We reserve the right to make price changes according to our Canadian Dollar and all items affected are clearly marked on price tags, boxes and/or individual items.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Visa Debit are accepted.
In store or telephone orders
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Interac (in store only) are accepted.
- C.O.D. - Company cheques are accepted. For orders being shipped C.O.D., an additional charge will apply.
- Returned Cheques - A $15.00 service charge will apply to the customer’s account if their payment cheque is returned fromtheir bank.
We do our best to sell top quality products. However, if you receive a defective product, please notify our customer service department immediately.
All damage claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods. No returns accepted without prior authorization from our customer service department.
If the customer has used third party billing, goods damaged in shipping will require the customer to make a claim with theirshipping company directly as goods are shipped FOB our dock.
All special order, seasonal and wedding items are final sale.
- A 10% re-stocking fee applies to all orders that are returned and are valid items for return.
- Due to ministry regulations, FDA (Food and Drug Administration) products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns or exchanges of valid products must be made within 30 days of invoice date, with receipt. All returns will be refunded to the same method of payment on receipt.
From time to time there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Creative Bag Co. Ltd. is not obligated or required to honour any pricing that may appear in error. Creative Bag Co. Ltd. reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Prices may vary between the store and the website.
All of the content you see on Creativebag.com, including for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics and text, are subject to trademark, servicemark, trade dress, copyright, and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Creative Bag Co. Ltd. The content of Creativebag.com, and the site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print and store selected portions of the content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Creative Bag Co. Ltd. reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this website. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from the Creative Bag Co. Ltd.