Shipping and Returns
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping rates for Canada will be calculated at checkout. If you are located in the US, please shop here.
Certain items are not eligible for our Fixed Rate Shipping based on their dimensional weight/size and shipping destination. Additional charges may apply.
Remote Locations are excluded from our Fixed Rate Shipping. (Remote locations are postal codes that are difficult to serve with our carriers.)
How long will it take my shipment to arrive?
What shipping company do you use?
We use a variety of couriers, depending on which one can get it to you the fastest. The companies we use are Canada Post, Canpar, FedEx, Purolator UPS, A & B, and Suretrack.
What happens to back ordered products?
A member of our customer service team will contact you if any of the products ordered are not available. You will be given an ETA and can decide if you would like to cancel the backordered items or have them shipped once available. The backordered items are subject to a secondary shipping charge.
What is your return policy?
We do our best to sell top quality products. However, if you receive a defective product, please notify our customer service department immediately. All damage claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. If the customer has used third party billing, goods damaged in shipping will require the customer to make a claim with their shipping company directly, as goods are shipped FOB our dock.
All Food Approved items (anything labeled Food Safe, FDA, CFIA), Special Order, Clearance and Seasonal Items (includes but not limited to Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Purim) are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A 10% re-stocking fee applies to all orders that are returned on the customer’s behalf, and are valid items for return.
- A 10% re-stocking fee applies to all orders that are cancelled after they have been invoiced and are ready to be picked up or shipped on the customer’s behalf, and are valid items for return.
- Due to ministry regulations, FDA (Food and Drug Administration) products cannot be returned.
- Returns of valid products must be made within 30 days of the invoice date, with receipt. All returns will be refunded to the same method of payment on receipt.
- Returns for online orders can take up to 5 business days to show up on your credit card.